View event poster and agenda
- Post-birth Nutrition and Mycotoxins Dr. Greg Penner, Associate Professor, University of Saskatchewan
- Appropriate Use and Administration of Medications Dr. Fabienne Uehlinger, DVM, Faculty, Western College of Veterinary Medicine
- Keeping Lambs and Kids Alive, Dr. Fritz Schumann, DVM, Clinical Associate, Western College of Veterinary Medicine
- Necropsy Lab Session, Drs. Fabienne Uehlinger and Fritz Schumann, Western College of Veterinary Medicine
- Water Quality, Alicia Sopatyk, Regional Livestock Specialist, Tisdale, Saskatchewan Agriculture
- Premises Identification, Jenifer Heyden, Regional Livestock Specialist, North Battleford, Saskatchewan Agriculture
Registration $25, includes lunch. Pre-registration required by April 20, 2017.
For more information or to register, contact the Tisdale Regional Office at 306-878-8842.
Continuing Education Credits Available.