Livestock feed pre-market applications can now be submitted, renewed and amended through My CFIA. As an alternative to mail, fax, or email industry can now access and submit service requests, and pay for any application fees through the My CFIA portal.
Benefits of using My CFIA
My CFIA is a secure and convenient way to do business with the Agency online. By signing up for a My CFIA account, users can submit service requests for a growing number of CFIA services, including:
- Submitting applications digitally and securely, from anywhere in the world, at any time
- Tracking the status of applications
- Paying required fees online, at any time
- Receiving email notifications and reminders about expiring permissions, to ensure that they are renewed on time
- Receiving issued permissions online
Sign up for My CFIA
To take advantage of the new online services for livestock feed, members of your association will need to sign up for a My CFIA account. For those that do not have a My CFIA account, they can learn how to sign up for one.
Step-by-step instructions on how to manage an account, request services, and pay for services using My CFIA are available on the User Guidance page.
The CFIA will continue to provide regular updates as livestock feed related services are added to My CFIA.