ALP Fall Round-Up 2017.
ALP Fall Round-Up Meetings: Be Involved - Make a Difference – Connect
Come out for the day and…
- meet with fellow sheep producers in your area!
- learn about ALP activities and how your check-off dollars are spent!
- provide direction to your ALP representative!
- and elect Directors in zones 1, 4 and 7!
Zone 7: St Michael’s Inn, Rycroft. November 4. 10 am - 12pm
Zones 1, 2 & 3: Ramada High River, 1512 13 Ave SE. November 18. 10 am - 12pm
Zones 4, 5 &6: Ramada Inn Camrose, 4702 73 St. November 18.10 am - 12pm
For the first time in many years, there is no funding to help offset the costs of ALP’s Fall Meetings. As a result, the 2017 meetings will be condensed and combined. Light refreshments will be served.
2017 Director Elections! Download Nomination Form Now.
Be a leader – Build Your Industry - Make a positive impact on your industry
This year three zones will have director elections:
- Zone 1: Zone 1 is currently vacant.
- Zone 4: Bill Gibson has completed his second three-year term as Zone 4 Director. According to ALP regulations, Directors can only serve two consecutive three-year terms.
- Zone 7: Lianne Read was appointed to the Board in June 2017. According to ALP regulations, an election is necessary for Lianne to officially become the Zone 7 Director for a three-year term.
Please note: If you are interested in becoming an ALP Director, be sure you submit a completed nomination form to the ALP office no later than 7 days before the meeting. According to ALP regulations nominations cannot be accepted after this time. A link to nominations forms are provided on the home page of the ALP website (www.ablamb.ca) or by calling the office at 403-948-8533.
Send in your Nomination form by: Download Form Now.
- Zone 1 by November 11, 2017
- Zone 4 by November 11, 2017
- Zone 7 by October 28, 2017
ALP Annual Report: Fall Round-Up 2016
We invite you to review the materials given at the 2016 Fall Round-Up meetings. Links to the complete annual report (which is provided to all meeting attendees) and a pdf of the ALP presentation are provided below. These documents include the financial statements, operations budget and information on industry issues. Call your director if you need more information or have some ideas or views about the content.
The audited financial statements were provided to all attendees of the zone meetings. In the interests of signature security, they are not provided here but we will be happy to supply them on request to your director or the office. An Unsigned copy is provided, signed copy is available at the office.
Please note that the audited statements include all transactions undertaken by Alberta Lamb Producers, income from both service charges and external funding. The operations budget spreadsheet shows clearly the use of your check off dollars.
The external funding expended during the year for the benefit of industry and producers.