Alberta producers will receive their free copy of each N’ewesletter in the mail; out of province parties can take out a subscription at a nominal cost.
Other industry stakeholders will receive e-advice that a new edition is posted here.
The newsletter can be requested from the office, or downloaded to your computer:
- N'ewesletter January 2017 (pdf - 3.4 MB): Sheep Pain Facial Expression Scale Insert
- N'ewesletter October 2016 (pdf - 4.3 MB)
- N'ewesletter June 2016 (pdf - 5.4 MB)
- N'ewesletter April 2016 (pdf - 5.4 MB): Body Condition Scoring Insert
- N'ewesletter January 2016 (pdf - 5.8 MB)
- N'ewesletter October 2015 (pdf - 5.5 MB)
- N'ewesletter June 2015 (pdf - 4.5 MB)
- N'ewesletter April 2015 (pdf - 4.5 MB)
Out of Province Subscriptions
Out of province subscriptions for print copies of the ALP N'ewesletter are available for the annual cost of $25 + GST.
If you wish to subscribe to N'ewesletter, please contact the Alberta Lamb Producers office.
N'ewesletter advertising is an affordable way to reach all Alberta sheep producers. Download our media kit to learn more.
Placing classified ads and event notices is FREE for Alberta sheep producers - contact the ALP office for details.