Alberta producers will receive their free copy of each N’ewesletter in the mail; out of province parties can take out a subscription at a nominal cost.
Other industry stakeholders can request to be added to the 'E-Advise' list to receive an email message that a new edition is posted here. Please contact the office for details.
The newsletter can be requested from the office, or downloaded to your computer:
- N'ewesletter October 2019
- N'ewesletter June 2019
- N'ewesletter April 2019
- N'ewesletter January 2019
- Newesletter October 2018
- N'ewesletter June 2018
- N'ewesletter April 2018
- N'ewesletter January 2018
- N'ewesletter October 2017
- N'ewesletter June 2017
- N'ewesletter April 2017
- N'ewesletter January 2017: Sheep Pain Facial Expression Scale Insert
- N'ewesletter October 2016
- N'ewesletter June 2016
- N'ewesletter April 2016: Body Condition Scoring Insert
- N'ewesletter January 2016
- N'ewesletter October 2015
- N'ewesletter June 2015
Out of Province Subscriptions
Out of province subscriptions for print copies of the ALP N'ewesletter are available for the annual cost of $25 + GST.
If you wish to subscribe to N'ewesletter, please contact the Alberta Lamb Producers office.
N'ewesletter advertising is an affordable way to reach all Alberta sheep producers. Visit our advertising page to learn more and download the Media Kit.
Placing classified ads and event notices is FREE for Alberta sheep producers - contact the ALP office for details.